We are running the broadcast appliance with CentOS and Rivendell (updated
to the latest version of Rivendell).

I'm FAR from a power user, but recently I had the same problem with .ogg
files.  When importing them, RDLibrary showed their length as a full 59
mins. However, upon playing them I only had a few seconds.  I didn't see
any error messages in the GUI. Perhaps there's something in a log that I
haven't seen yet. (where would I find this?)

I didn't know enough CentOS to troubleshoot this any further, but I was
able to test 4-5 different .ogg files and got the same.

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 8:57 AM, Alban Peignier <al...@tryphon.eu> wrote:

> On 10/12/2012 02:34 PM, Alessio Elmi wrote:
>
> > Sorry to tell you that even on my system it doesn't work (Ubuntu 10.04
> > / Tryphon 2.1.4), but we never used .ogg.
>
> Thanks Alessio,
>
> Can someone reproduce (or not) the problem without debian/ubuntu packages ?
>
> Regards,
> --
> Alban Peignier - al...@tryphon.eu
>
> Tryphon : Radio, Web et Logiciels Libres
> http://www.tryphon.eu

                          "Democracy is not a spectator sport"

                    Ithaca Community Radio -- 88.1 FM in Ithaca
                                WRFI 91.9 FM in Watkins Glen
                                     WINO 89.9 FM in Odessa

News, Culture & Information from our Neighborhoods and the World

*Phone*: 607.319.5445
*Email*:  progr...@ithacaradio.org
*Web*:    http://ithacaradio.org/

Mailing address: