----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick Schmalstig / WRRJ Radio" <xana...@gmail.com>
To: "User discussion about the Rivendell Radio Automation System"
<rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org>
Sent: Friday, December 7, 2012 3:39:45 PM
Subject: Re: [RDD] RDairplay Stops

I created a PHP file that executes every minute via. Cron Job that does a pgrep
of rdairplay... and if rdairplay isn't running, the PHP will open up rdairplay
(then waits until it loads and it gets a process ID when pgrepping) and then
uses rmlsend to trigger a recovery log to make rdairplay playing again.

This may not work for you. If you are interested in the PHP RDAirplay
auto-recovery code, I can send it to you in this mailing list.

Thanks for all the helpful responses to my problem. Yes Patrick, I'd be happy
to keep that script on hand as a back up. I am, however, beginning to question
the reliability of this older motherboard. After re-booting, the system has
been running smoothly since the original post. So, we'll see.

Thanks again for the assist!

Steve