On Wednesday 12 December 2012 07:15:21 am Fernando Della Torre wrote:
> We worry a lot about dynamics but we spend thousands on optimods (althought
> I love them) to reduce and control the dynamics and keep "louder" onair.

 We worry about dynamics as appropriate for our situation.
 In some cases, they don't matter much. In others, they
 matter a great deal.

 Bob ( Orban ) is more of a purest than some others.
 Yes, Optimod can get very loud, but Bob has taken pains to
 do it in ways that are less noticeable, and for good reason.

 Frank and the late Steve are a little more aggressive, ( Omnia )
 but also are very well aware of what and why.

> Hey Cowboy, really nice explanation about levels, congratulations boy!

 Thanks...

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

CAPRICORN (Dec 23 - Jan 19)
        You are conservative and afraid of taking risks.  You don't do
much of anything and are lazy.  There has never been a Capricorn of any
importance.  Capricorns should avoid standing still for too long as
they take root and become trees.