They work fine through jack.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Landry <41001...@interpring.com>
Sender: rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 16:32:49
To: <rivendell-...@caspian.paravelsystems.com>
Subject: [RDD] M-Audio Audiophile 192 card

I have this card running on a Rivendell system and it plays wonderfully,
but I can't use the record input.

If I give it the following command:

arecord -t wav -r 44100 -c 2 -f S16_LE -D hw:1,0 bs.wav

I get:

arecord: set_params:1073: Sample format non available
Available formats:
- S32_LE

If I understand this right, it wants to record 32-bit (!) PCM. That can't
be right; is there a configuration setting I missed?

Yeah, I know; it serves me right for not spending the money on
Audioscience cards. That would have been my choice, but my client doesn't
want to do that.

Rob