I'm having a slight problem with RD Catch. I have events setup to import
programs from a directory on the local machine into their proper carts
every morning between 1 am and 1:30 am. The files are put in this
directory a couple days in advance (usually) automatically. The problem
I have is now every day I have some files that do not transfer. today
was only one, yesterday 2, the day before it was 4. the transfers are
timed 1 minute apart and usually take about 30 seconds (they are short
programs, and exist on the local machine already). I don't get any
errors, it looks like the event ran but the date is wrong in the
imported from field, thats how I can tell. The files are there, changing
the run time and running again always gets them. What do I need to look
at to fix this problem, these programs start running before I am in in
the morning and I need the right ones to be there, they also play
multiple times in the day so I cant set them to transfer before I leave
either.

Thanks,
Nathan

--
Nathaniel C. Steele
Assistant Chief Engineer/Technical Director