One of my clients just emailed me the following question:

"On the Rivendell laptop, I did the following:

1. Set up and event with 2 carts. A macro (Stud. C --> Mute) and Legal ID.
First cart had a stop transition.
2. Event was set to "Use hard start time" and NOT "start immediately" but "make
next."
3. Created a test clock and placed the event into the clock.
4. Made a grid with the test clock.
5. Generated log for the day.
6. Loaded log into RDAirplay.

When the time came, the automation just sat there. Am I missing
something?"

He is running RD 2.1.5 on Debian 6.

Is this correct behavior for Rivendell? As I recall, if he specifies
"start immediately", the event starts at the designated time.

Rob