Hi
yesterday I had a strange problem. I was ripping a CD (set each cart to new
cart) and when it was ripping a certain track it told me "unable to write
file" or something like this.
I aborted and tried manually to import one by one the remaining tracks. All
went smooth...
However I noticed it created a hole in the progression ID cart number. It
skips from 300240 to 300247. Next CDs have been imported with higher
numbers.
I was curious and I tried to rip a cd track directly in the missing id
numbers, but Rivendell told me that those numbers were already in use.
Strange thing is that RDLibrary doesn't show anything if I ask for 300241,
neither there's a wave file with that filename?
So where are those carts?
Thank you

Alessio