I think that Rivendell only needs a few more features, before you can use
it for music scheduling too.

One thing that annoys me is this: I play one A-rotation per hour, and I
have five songs in the A-rotation category. I've set title separation to a
little less than five hours. This way "Train, Bruises" should be played at
0:30, 5:30, 10:30 and so on, on Monday, and on 1:30, 6:30 and 11:30 on
Tuesday. This is easy to get working on other systems, as long as you've
done the math. However in Rivendell, this only works for Monday, because on
Tuesday the same song is often played on the same time - Rivendell doesn't
calculate title separation over midnight (when changing log).

If this was changed, I wouldn't have to buy an external scheduler.

Kind regards,

Morten