Thank you everyone for your help and understanding!

I really LOVE Rivendell, even though I haven't got our first machine out
there *yet*.

Its just coming from an exclusively Windows environment, it sometime
requires an "entirely new" way of thinking when it comes to Linux.

Although in my case, I should have just "RTFM" located on-line, but
sometimes finding stuff for Rivendell and/or Linux can be a bit tricky.
There is A LOT of information out there, but some of it is pretty old.
It sometimes is hard to determine what info is still relevant, and what
info is obsolete.

In my particular case, reading the rd-sample.ini file with the Win32
builds of Rivendell suggest that all you have to do is maybe make a
couple ini config file changes to match that of the remote Rivendell
workstation, and you should be good to go.

But, as it turns out....there was a little more to it than that.

But thank you all again!  This mailing list is a great source of help!

-Alan