HI All:

This is a quick question, since alot of the community here has upgraded their
Rivendell machines to the 2.0 architecture, I was wondering if people could
chime in about the advantages of upgrading.

What would you say is the biggest advantage to upgrading. What are the
downsides if you have any. Also any pitfalls that people ran into after
upgrading, and any other insights that people could impart.

We are running a relatively old version here at RFA and it will take a
herculean effort for us to uppgrade the studios.  Probably would require
Operating system upgrades first, and since we are running SUSE (10) I have been
reading that other Distro's would probably be better (Fred is using Centos if I
am correct).

I would appreciate any thoughts from people.

Thanks for your time,

Best Regards,

Todd Baker Radio Free Asia
Washington D.C.