On Apr 22, 2013, at 15:46 11, Alessio Elmi wrote:

> Pretty sure it was caed. Unfortunately I deleted all those logs (because I
> fullfilled the hard disk) and I can't paste the message.

It'll be nearly impossible to track this down without a sample message.  I tend
to share Cowboy's suspicions here -- this was quite possibly an ALSA or USB
issue rather than RD *per se*.

|          A room without books is like a body without a soul.            |
|                                         -- Cicero                       |