RD Log manager can take some time to generate a log if you have a lot of
songs in the library and have a number of rules relating to the selection.
1.5 hours would be in the normal range. We run log generation from a shell
script at 2am each day, when the time it takes bothers no one.

Robert Jeffares
Big Valley Radio