Hi all,

Anyone else come across any Position out of Bounds on Signal errors while running rdairplay?

Most of the time when this happens nothing seems to change as far as on air audio is concerned although I'm fairly convinced some songs are ending early with the next cart firing. However recently I'm having a different problem.

Air play is showing as playing, the VU meters are moving as normal but audio stops coming out of the sound card.

This is on Riv 2.5.0 with a simple ALSA fed setup with Riv the sole owner of the card (nothing fancy like JACK etc).

The full message is like the following:

06/07/2013 - 03:34:45.884 : *** position out of bounds on signal: Line: 108 Cart: 601210 Pos: 45469 ***

Any info would be appreciated.

Regards,

Wayne