Hi,

First of all, if you have a support contract I suggest you log a tech support call or sign up for a support contract by emailing sa...@paravelsystems.com (or phone them on 001 877 447 2727).

Most of us on this list are random weirdos from around the Internet who use Rivendell either at our own stations or in some cases in their own bedrooms.

We're certainly not paid to answer questions here thats for sure.

Anyway chalking this one up to being interrupted at lunch before having finished your coffee.

You'll need to at least look at the logs to see what they're telling you. By default I think riv logs to the syslog so you'll need to look at that for rdairplay related stuff. Perhaps look into caed and ripcd.

Alternatively change the log destination in rd.conf to point to a file somewhere in your user home so you at least have a better idea next time it crashes.

More info required before anyone could begin to help you.

Regards,

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia