Fresh instalation. This time Ubuntu 12.04 lts.

Still got the issue of the URL not found. Thanks to the apt-get install
rivendell-server rivendell suggestion from Wayne Merricks
I got it running. Except... the test tone cart didn't play. Freshly imported
audio does now.

New issues:

- RdLibrary: Audio is saved mp2 384Kbps@48khz... HOW did it got those
settings??? Yes, a SBLive Value handles it. I'm not interested in such
bit/sample rates since my archive library to be imported is mostly 192/44.1
mp3. I want to get it working as selected @ Manage Hosts\\RDLibrary config
(192/16 mp2). How? I think I selected 44100 on the server setup.

- Audio cds not detected on the Rip CD window. The OS detects them.Library
config states the device as /dev/cdrom

Sorry about the amount of ne topics created by me in such short time. I didn't
get the "mechanics" of the lists quite well...

Thanks!

<<winmail.dat>>