Hi,

Liquidsoap has compressors and limiters if that will work (and a whole bunch of other stuff).

http://savonet.sourceforge.net/doc-svn/reference.html#Source___Sound_Processing

I use mine with a silence detect, compressor and limiter full setup is here:

http://pastebin.com/ziNEKF03

Regards,

Wayne Merricks
The Voice Asia