:) I've added mp3val to my "to install list" because i use that small tool to automatic repair mp3 content inside my importscript.

mp3val -f *.mp3
rm *.bak
rdimport --drop-box --log-mode -- ...

Sometimes i get korrupt mp3 files from "Superfast Windows MP3 encoders" or flashmic's. And in 99% mp3val can fix that very fast.