I'm also guessing you mean Ubuntu Precise (12.04)?

Importing is usually an apache problem, have you checked localhost/rd-bin/addcart.html exists? You'll probably have to copy the rd-bin.conf into /etc/apache/conf.d and restart the service.

Not really sure about the buffer overflows but see how you go with that lot first.

On 2013-10-22 23:26, Tim Camp wrote:

Greetings, writing this morning as someone who has been up for two days and at my wits end upgrading six machines from 1.7.2 to 2.5.3 I have a bunch of weird problems. Much of this may be that I am just overlooking something, since I had a stroke my memory of things I used to know is a bit vague. first I have one machine brand new box brand new install of precise debian, it reaches certain cuts in the log and rdairplay closes with a buffer overflow error, this is repeatable over and over at the same place in the log, however the same log runs fine on other machines. I have done three different clean installs of os and rivendell on this machine and have the same result. I have a identical machine in another studio that works fine except for my other problem below. The other problem is that I can't import on any machine, I can record, but can't import, get audio converter error can't create file in destination . rdcatch seems to import downloaded files fine, so for two days we haven't