Greetings,

I have made some progress on these Rdairplay crashes with buffer overflow.
It's not Hardware and it's not rdairplay it's the rlm_udp module that we
run to update our website and stream info.

If the module is loaded certain places in the log cause rdairplay to crash
with a buffer overflow, Unload the module from now and next parameters and
no crashes.

This is the reason these logs it was only crashing on the control pc, it's
the only one with the module loaded.

Question now is why would the udp module cause this?

The module is configured to write to a local port where it is captured and
written to a file.

Any thoughts?

Cheers