Hi there,
I would like to make custom made RLM module, but I'm not a C/C++ expert.
My idea was starting from a standard module source, edit a bit and
compiling.
The idea is quite simple: every new song do so some bash activitiy..

I saw there is a nice RML box where I could write "RN my_script.sh!" but
how take parameters of titles and authors?

So I went back to the idea of modified RLM module. My goal is having the
chance to write somewhere: "someBashCommand -option $TITLE -option2 $ARTIST
..."

Do you have any suggestion on where to learn?
Do you have any similar personal module to copy a bit?

Thank you

Alessio