Thanks for the answer, I'll forward it to the system manager.

I did select the cut in the cart (else the import dialog doesn't appear).
Filename contains an & (avicii & aloe blacc - wake me up.wav), is that a
problem?

All audio files are 16 bit .wav files.

I know it's going to be a lot of work to code all the songs, but I know that's
worth it. As a start I will code around 400-500 songs for non-stop playout and
as soon as that's working, I'll start coding more and more songs. Is it
possible, if I do a (bulk) import, to code all songs with the "UNTAGGED" code I
created? So they're easy to find and easy to keep out of the non-stop.

Kind regards,

Peter van Embden

Verstuurd