Hi Fred! Congratulations for the job! Drag and Drop is going to make my
user's life much easier.

About the rdlibrary and rdlogedit issue, here on my Ubuntu 12.04 + xfce
compiled from source, I'm having exactly the same behaviour. If I drop it
bellow the "end of log" line it crashes as described.

Only one doubt about the new feature.

Inside RDAirplay, if I drag a log event to some other position on the same
log it creates a copy of that event instead of moving it. Is it normal?

Again, thanks for the developing! It's being great!

Cheers,

Fernando Della Torre

+55 (16) 98137-1240
+55 (16) 99137-2886