On Monday 13 January 2014 07:22:42 pm Fred Gleason wrote:
> However, especially given the diversity of such rules out there, I think that
> something like this would be better implemented is the system that generates
> the log schedule —i.e. the traffic or music scheduler system — rather than in
> the system that merely executes that schedule.  Accordingly, I don’t think it
> would make sense to include this in the stock Rivendell distribution.

 When I first saw this, I wondered why you don't just schedule two carts in
sequence ?
 One with the required announcement, and the following with the content.

--
Cowboy

http://cowboy.cwf1.com

There's only one way to have a happy marriage and as soon as I learn
what it is I'll get married again.
                -- Clint Eastwood