I have a station looking at Rivendell, and we are up against the problem of having operators switching from LIVE ASSIST to AUTO so the ad breaks [4 at a time] play with one 'start'.

I thought Live Assist may 'tert' through the Traffic Carts, but no. [Is that an idea?]

As an old school panel operator who played long ad breaks from 78's on two turntables timed out to the news on a third, running 18 minutes mostly 30's I don't have a problem with clicking the Auto/Manual but the system in place runs the breaks with one click.

Anyone solved this elsewhere?

Robert Jeffares

Auckland New Zealand