Hello,
even though now I am used to "long-clic-sequences-operations" I think that
the ability to drag-as-move options would be great (it would basically be
the only use of drag and drop I would enable). In the same way you move
songs in Winamp-like audio players.
Anyway I feel everyday prouder and prouder of this community.

Alessio