Hello!

I'm wondering what would be the best method for setting up logs so that the
music would stay roughly on time... especially if a bad estimate of music
length is given in the clocks (I have some tracks that are up to 5X+ the
length of most others). Would there be a way to accomplish this? And if so,
how would it be?

In addition, say if I have a power outage from 3am to 4am... is there a way
Rivendell can skip all music from 3am to 4am upon Rivendell recovery?

Thank you for your help.

--
Signed,
Patrick Schmalstig

please remember: some of my emails are delayed 24 hours before I send them
out in order to give me time to check the content of my emails. Please call
me at 937-490-9775 if you need a faster reply.