Hello all…

Trying to get Rivendell to ingest logs being generated by an external music
scheduler. I've had this same situation set up and working elsewhere, so I'm
not sure where I went wrong.

Each time I generate a log and attempt to merge the music, the operation
appears to succeed. But upon completion, the report shows "The following events
were not placed", followed by a complete description of each log item which
wasn't merged (approximately 98% of the items).

The fact that the report shows the carts' numbers and titles is encouraging
(especially since titles aren't included in the logs I'm trying to merge). But
I can't figure out what the problem is.

Is there a way I can see what the merge error(s) are?