Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2014 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: [RDD] Log Generation

Alan-
That was the fix!  Thanks!  I would have never thought of that.  I
changed it to a simple %Y_%m_%d and it went thru just fine.

Thanks to Chris Howard for the same tip at almost the same time.

I sure I'll be back with more questions soon enough.

-- brandon

------------------

As I am a beginner too, this is probably NOT the reason, but thought I
would pass it along:

Back when I was testing the Rivendell Appliance V1 CD, I ran into an
issue where it would only schedule one song per hour.

Even though in the guide it is shown as an example, I found the problem
was a "-" in either the hostname or service name (I can't remember
which).  I had the servicename something like "wxyz-fm". I submitted a
bug report when the mantis was online, but don't know if that ever got
fixed.

Like I said, that probably is not your issue, but it sounded familiar so
thought I would throw in my half a cent worth.

As for the artist sep rules, it is my understanding that even if it has
to break a rule, it will put SOMETHING in the spot, even if its not what
you intended.'

-Alan