Hi;

I've been fighting a similar problem for quite a while. In Now and Next
output I write the Artist and Title to the display area in the upper left
hand corner

of RDAirplay via this command " LB Now: %a - %t". This seems to work fine as
long as here are no punctuation characters i.e. " () , ', []" etc. some
cause a problem some don't. What happens is that the display just displays
"Now:" with No artist or Title. Sometimes later in the log it will start
working again but other times not. If there no punctuation characters in the
Artist and Title it always works.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Doowop CafeJoe Panarello (Dr.D)

            Engineer BTEE