I looked it up for you we edited .asoundrc like this , this file is in your home map ( you can go there by cd ~ ), this forced jack to 44100 because it sometimes adapts the sample rate from the alsa driver when loading despite jack being setup to 44100 already

pcm.!default {
type rate
slave {
pcm "plughw:0,0"