Just use "reply to all", the Rivendell Users Group is Always in cc.

Verstuurd

Van: Gavin Stephens
Verzonden: ‎zaterdag‎ ‎26‎ ‎april‎ ‎2014 ‎07‎:‎39
Aan: Rual Thompson
CC: Rivendell Users Group

Since the list changed something a year or two back now when you do a reply,
it replies to the sender not the list.

Well it does in my case.

I have to retype the to address to the lists.

But I think in your case, as you use Gmail, Gmail automatically strips out
any email sent from you from coming back in. I remember it doing that before
I got annoyed and setup my own domain and email account.

Cheers,
Gavin.