Ubuntu versions are released every 6 months and named for the year/month of
releases. Thus, there is no 14.00, the previous version to 13.10 (released
10/13) and the next version will be 14.10 (release in 10/14). But good luck
trying to grab package from a previous versions. That's normally a path
that you don't really want to go down... Finding an active PPA for the
missing package tends to be the cleaner path:
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+ppas.

I haven't tried Rivendell on 14.04 yet, although I image we'll be using it
with 14.04 before too long, so keep us updated if you get this worked out.

The deprecation and now removal of QT3 from the Debain/Ubuntu repos is also
going to continue to be a pain point in newer Ubuntu versions as the world
moves on with QT5, etc. Does Tryphon have plans to maintain a QT3 package
for newer Ubuntu builds? We're planning to continue building QT3 from
source if necessary for now, although that's going to get harder and harder
to do as time moves on since no one is building libraries for QT3 anymore;
especially as the world starts to move off X toward wayland/mir over the
next few years. Things to watch for as you test against newer OS versions.

Good luck! Keep us posted since we'll likely be following the same path in
teh next 6 months or so.