Although I am not the one doing the logs, I highly doubt the one editing the logs is doing anything wrong.

I set up all the clocks, and the only timed event is the legal ID every hour at 59:50.

Yesterday, during his most recent LogEdit, it wiped out half the day, and said the log would end at 1:30pm (it was around 12). He called me, I remoted in, and looked at the log, sure enough, there was only an hour and a half left on the log. Everything past 1:30 was just not there in RDAirplay.

I unloaded the log, then reloaded the log, and it all came back, including his edits.

I know I am new, and still have much to learn, but looks like this is a confirmed bug by at least 2 other users.

Note: RDLogEdit (both on the machine and via win32 setups installed on local Windows machines) has worked flawlessly. It only seems to be an issue editing a "Live" log.

-Alan