Hi!

Just some things I'm wondering about but cannot find the answer:
I've made an event to play commercials (in Rivendell they're called "traffic",
right?), but we don't always have commercials to play.
The event has a pre-import "leader" and a post-import "closer" jingle and
imports from "traffic".
If we put traffic carts into the system, it should start working. Commercials
will be given dayparting-rules.
But: if there are no traffic carts available, I don't want the event to play.

Is that possible? Or is that standard? That the whole event will be skipped
when traffic is not available?

Kind regards,

Peter van Embden

Radio Capelle