What's the default password for the "rd" or "Rivendell User" account on
CentOS that is created automatically by the appliance setup?

>From searching I see "letmein" listed, but CentOS is not accepting this. The
install only asked for a root password, nothing else. When I switch users to
root to add packages to CentOS, switching back it asks for this password I
don't have and a reboot is required to get back in. I tried forcing the
account to reset the password and the GUI went away. Locked up at the splash
screen. System was fine if I modified the login to go to a command terminal,
but I couldn't bring the desktiop back and ended up reinstalling everything
again.

Best,

Tom Churchill

E-Mail: tho...@virtualvoice.info