By the way the dates are all set valid now but I still have to touch the cuts in RDLibrary before RDAirplay recognizes the changes......

Nathaniel C. Steele
Chief Engineer/Technical Director

WTCF-Southernlight

and

TheCross Online

On 6/23/2014 1:20 PM, Nathan Steele wrote:
It did blank the record, unfortunately the cut was still showing 00:00 in length until I went into the cut and saved it again, which put in the default dates for today.......

Perhaps setting the enforce date time to disabled would be better than nulling the field.......

but, no matter what, RDAirplay still reports no audio data and length 00:00 until i go into RDlibrary and the cut and save it. I don't actually have to change anything just go into the cart, open the cut, and hit ok.

I really don't want to have to do that for all 20,000 cuts........anythoughts?