AH!  That explains things. I hadn't been able to save anything clicking
"SAVE" the changes are disappearing.

From: rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
[mailto:rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org] On Behalf Of Gary
Horn
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:18 PM
To: rivendell-dev@lists.rivendellaudio.org
Subject: [RDD] RDLibrary Edit Bug?

After upgrading to v2.9.0 a potential bug has shown up around editing a cut
with RDLibrary:  When editing an existing cut and selecting "OK" from the
main edit window once the editing is complete, a pop-up is seen indicating a
duplicate title.  The only way to close the edit session is to select "OK"
in the pop-up box and the select "Cancel" in the main edit window.  Note any
work that was done under "Edit Markers", etc. is saved if "Cancel" is
selected.  Note in my installation under "System-Wide Settings", "Allow
Duplicate Cart Titles" is NOT selected.  Again, this is new behavior under
2.9.0. both Appliance version and compiled under CentOS 6.4.  Has anyone
else encountered this problem?

Thanks.

-Gary