To put things clear I've made a raw graphic.

http://postimg.org/image/t9crd6l09/

1 - is what is set to do (overlaping from segue start point)
2 - is what is randomly happening (check the gap between the jingle end the
start of song b)

When I mean gao I mean the amount of time between the segue start of jingle
and the end of the jingle
defined on auto-trimming, perceived as silence.