This helped get me going …

http://thebrettblog.wordpress.com/2009/12/31/rivendell-how-to-schedule-music/

TC

From: rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org
[mailto:rivendell-dev-boun...@lists.rivendellaudio.org] On Behalf Of Chuck Niday
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2014 10:22 AM
To: Rivendell Dev List
Subject: [RDD] Rivendell is installed . . . now what?

Folks,
This is a question from a Rivendell newbie, but not new to automation
(JockeyPro, Simian, WaveCart).

I have installed Rivendell on a new machine from the appliance DVD, applied the
updates, loaded some audio files, played with playlists, etc.  However, I'm a
little lost on where to go next.
Is there a checklist of some sort out there that gives me a rundown of what to
do to make this a working system?  I have downloaded and read the Operations
Manual but it seems to concern itself with individual modules and not an
overview of the setup.  If there's something in the wiki about it I can't find
it.  Perhaps I'm asking the wrong question?
Thanks in advance for your help.

--
-Chuck Niday-
Allegheny Mountain Radio