Hi Stan, Hi JM,

thanks for your hints and help. I found also this:
http://rivendell.tryphon.org/wiki/How_to_use_wildcards_in_the_logname,_using_the_RML_command_LL

I will put a Macro at the end of the "small" playlist, which will load
the daily log again.

I can use this for the live shows and the special music shows as well.

Thanks again!

Keywan

Keywan Najafi Tonekaboni <m...@prometoys.net>
http://www.prometoys.net