On 9/12/14, 08:04 53, John Hodgson wrote:
Does anyone know where the example files are so I can edit and create my
own?

The C sources are located in the source tarball in 'rlm/'. If you're running a Broadcast Appliance setup, you can get them by installing the 'rivendell-devel' package and then looking in '/usr/src/rlm'. The sample configuration files are in 'conf/' in the tarball and in the Rivendell documentation directory ('/usr/share/doc/rivendell-<version>') on the Appliance.