Here is the command I am now using:

rdimport --verbose --normalization-level=-9 --autotrim-level=0
--metadata-pattern=%i --to-cart=777701 --single-cart Liners *.mp3

It worked (it imported each liner with the name I had given it), however it
also renamed the Cart to the name of the first liner?

*Angelena Chapman*
*RenewFM*
*978-696-0607 | http://www.renewfm.org <http://www.renewfm.org>*