IIRC, some of the schemas are incompatible with InnoDB. In particular, the
SERVICES table has a 64-character clock name for each hour of the week,
which puts the row size over the InnoDB limit (as described here:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.0/en/innodb-restrictions.html). If this
was moved to a separate table with (service, hour, clock id) tuples, it
should work just fine.