Thank you Fred and Team :-)

On 27/11/2014 12:42 am, Frederick Gleason wrote:
On behalf of the entire Rivendell development team, I'm pleased to announce the
availability of Rivendell v2.10.2.  Rivendell is a full-featured radio
automation system targeted for use in professional broadcast environments. It
is available under the GNU General Public License.

>From the NEWS file:

Changes:
    RDImport Enhancements.  Added '--clear-datetimes' and
    '--clear-daypart-times' options to rdimport(1).

    ELR Data.  Added a column to allow ELR data to be seen when editing
    logs in RDLogEdit.

    HPI Fixes.  Fixed a bug that caused ASI cards with only AES3 ports
    to fail to detect those ports.

    Various other bug fixes.  See the ChangeLog for details.

Database Update:
    This version of Rivendell uses database schema version 242, and will
    automatically upgrade any earlier versions.  To see the current schema
    version prior to upgrade, see RDAdmin->SystemInfo.

    As always, be sure to run RDAdmin immediately after upgrading to allow
    any necessary changes to the database schema to be applied.

*** snip snip ***

Downloads, screenshots and further information can be found at
http://www.rivendellaudio.org/.