Hi All

Is anyone able to run the RN RML command on Centos 6 to run a simple script in
the /home/rd/... directory? I hand the same problem with Centos 5 but once I
changed
the ownership/permissions on the entire /home directory and all it's contents
it worked. This does not seem to fix the problem on Centos 6 appliance :-(

Kind regards

Stan

Fred's response from last time: