Hi,

Try running the mp3 through mp3val first and then import the file.

I've run into mp3's which technically are malformed, even though they
play in various mp3 players (most players will overlook malformed mp3's
and still be able to play the audio - assuming the audio portion is
okay).  mp3val will look at the mp3 file and fix it - make it conform to
the proper standard.  Rivendell's import engine can be picky - I've run
into a lot of mp3's that don't import into Rivendell, but after running
them through mp3val they import fine.

Lorne Tyndale