Le 08/03/2015 21:07, Robert a écrit :
> On 03/09/2015 07:15 AM, William House wrote:
>>     Cochon Ville (Jupiter's Indian Summer Remix) - S?bastien Tellier
>>>    Cochon Ville (Dabruck & Klein Remix) - S?bastien Tellier
>
> These are definitely likely to avoid seperation rules because the
> TITLE is different.
>
> You solve the problem by putting "(Jupiter's Indian Summer Remix)" and
> "(Dabruck & Klein Remix" in one of the other fields.
>
> Then the title will be "Cochon Ville" for both.
>
> You can see they are both remixes of the same tune, the computer works
> on what you instruct it. In this case the tracks are different because
> the titles differ.
>
> The artist seperation may not have worked because the "?" in the
> artist name may have confused bash [the computer].
> regards
>
> Robert

Yes. Actually, what you are seeing as "?" are accented "e" characters,
very common in french language.
And that is, of course, what I suspect : the inability, for Rivendell,
to tell if "these two" artists are the same, or not.

I think I'll just have to wish that the odds that it happens are not too
strong over 11.000 carts.

Have a nice day !