Hello,

I'm figuring out why my scheduler doesn't seem to do what I want him to do.
I've got quite some scheduler codes (about 100), but some of them should be
ignored sometimes (I mean, the songs have to be available for scheduling, but
the Scheduler shouldn't be bothered at some of the codes). For example: I've
got the codes 1950s, 1960s and 1970s; but all songs with one of those codes
also have the code 1900s. Scheduler codes are now set to:

1900s - Max. in a row 1 - Min. wait 15 - dnsa 1980s - or after 1990s

1950s - Max. in a row 1 - Min. wait 0

1960s - Max. in a row 1 - Min. wait 0
1970s - Max. in a row 1 - Min. wait 0

But now I'm wondering: what does "Min. wait" stand for? Is that "Minimum number
of carts to wait to schedule again" or  "Minutes to wait to schedule again"?

And is Max 1, Min 0 the right way to say "don't bother about this code"?

Hope you guys can help me out! I'm really looking forward to get Rivendell to
schedule music the way I've got it in my head.

Cheers,

Peter van Embden

Radio Capelle

The Netherlands