Hello,

I was wondering: is it possible to set up a cart which can play a stream? For
example: I know there's a stream at stream.radio.com:9000 (or something like
that), and I want to play that stream on my station. Can Rivendell handle this
in some kind of way? The Operations Guide doesn't say anything about this, but
I kinda need to know this. If it's not possible, I'll have to instruct someone
to connect a laptop to the line-in of the mixer.

The reason (for if you're wondering): the major will be speaching somewhere and
we'll be broadcasting that live. The location has a live-stream which we can
pick up. If I can create a cart that will play this stream, things will be much
easier. In the future we will have to do similar things more often. In the
past, before we started using Rivendell, we also had a way to do this.

Sincerely

Peter van Embden

Radio Capelle

The Netherlands