I'm new to the list and in the process of setting up a Rivendell system in
our studios. At the same time, we are investigating a console upgrade to
digital and understand that Rivendell already has a GPIO interface for
Livewire.

Will we need any other drivers for Livewire AoIP? If so, where do I find
them?

We currently use an old ENCO automation system on old XP machines but have
the new Rivendell network up and operational but have to train the users
and get audio files transferred in. We have ASI 6012 cards that work well
in both systems so can get started that way.

One more question, last I searched, the documentation for Rivendell
operation was limited but promised. Has more been produced in the last year
or are there links to good instructions?

Thanks so much,

Tom Van Gorkom

Office: 956-316-8096

Cell: 865-803-7427